[BCAB] using google on my sonos

Jackie Brown jackieannbrown62 at gmail.com
Wed Oct 2 11:28:51 BST 2019

When Sonos first announced you could use Google Assistant on their integrated speakers the Sonos 1, I couldn't get it to work, and got a similar message 'Oops something went wrong' when I tried to switch.  I haven't revisited it to be honest, I use Alexa and bought a Google Home Mini when they were on offer earlier in the year.  The way you have to switch between Google and Alexa on the Sonos speakers is a bit of a pain.

Kind regards,

Jackie Brown