[BCAB] Echo Connect anyone?

goshawk on horseback goshawk_on_horseback at fastmail.co.uk
Wed Oct 2 13:14:11 BST 2019

I have one myself. the only thing I have against it, is that the volume of
the person you are talking to is a bit on the low side.
apart from that, it is a good idea.
there is also a call preferences option in settings on the alexa app, and if
you want to use the echo connect for out going calls, you can change that
option to use it.
hope this helps.

Simon