[BCAB] the same happens to me jacky

john gallagher john at pianotuner.plus.com
Wed Oct 2 16:18:46 BST 2019

hi all
yes i have done what jacky did and the same happens to me

i cannot get past the logg in stage

for me though i would love to try out the high res audio so i will take a look at which speakers do it best blue sound maybe let's see what black friday will show up. surely this new amazon speaker cannot be that bad. it's all such an expense

i wonder if sonos will ever have much higher res than it does now. knowing my luck i will purchase something rather expensive and the day after sonos will bring high res on to the speakers that they have.