[BCAB] outlook 2016

Lawlor, Derry Derry.Lawlor at agriculture.gov.ie
Thu Oct 3 10:37:39 BST 2019

  Hello I am now using office 2016 oin work with windows ten and need from time to time to send messages from different email address, I am looking for the from button but am unable to find it.  Any ehlp.

                Regards

  Derry Lawlor
Disclaimer:

Department of Agriculture, Food and the Marine

The information contained in this email and in any attachments is confidential and is designated solely for the attention and use of the intended recipient(s). This information may be subject to legal and professional privilege. If you are not an intended recipient of this email, you must not use, disclose, copy, distribute or retain this message or any part of it. If you have received this email in error, please notify the sender immediately and delete all copies of this email from your computer system(s).

An Roinn Talmha?ochta, Bia agus Mara

T? an t-eolais san r?omhphost seo, agus in aon ceangl?in leis, faoi phribhl?id agus faoi r?n agus le h-aghaigh an seola? amh?in. D'fh?adfadh ?bhar an seoladh seo bheith faoi phribhl?id profisi?nta n? dl?thi?il. Mura tusa an seola? a bh? beartaithe leis an r?omhphost seo a fh?il, t? cosc air, n? aon chuid de, a ?s?id, a ch?ipe?l, n? a scaoileadh. M? th?inig s? chugat de bharr dearmad, t?igh i dteagmh?il leis an seolt?ir agus scrios an t-?bhar ? do r?omhaire le do thoil.