[BCAB] Asda on-line shopping

Steve Green steve.green at testpartners.co.uk
Thu Oct 3 11:00:05 BST 2019

A quick update. I just had a half hour conversation with the Asda director. The new website is expected to launch in a couple of weeks and he says that accessibility has been planned in from the start. They have engaged one of our competitors to do accessibility testing during the website development.

He said all the right things, but we have to wait and see what the new website is like. I have a direct line to him if it's not as good as he has led us to believe.