[BCAB] Asda on-line shopping

Madleen Mann Madleen.Mann at rnib.org.uk
Thu Oct 3 11:12:02 BST 2019

Hi,

This sounds good Steve, have they said anything about their app as well?
Thanks for sharing this

Best regards,
·               Madleen Mann,
·               Technology For Life Co-Ordinator
·               RNIB Customer Service and Support
·               Direct Line: 0207 391 2308
·               Mobile:      07783172099
·               Helpline:    03031239999
·               Email:       madleen.mann at rnib.org.uk<mailto:madleen.mann at rnib.org.uk>
·
·               105, Judd Street,
London WC1H 9NE