[BCAB] trying to connect to my sonos

Jackie Brown jackieannbrown62 at gmail.com
Thu Oct 3 11:27:13 BST 2019

Hi John

Yes exactly, I tried changing my password too but met the same message once
I clicked on Continue.  I've tried doing this both within the Sonos app and
the Google Home app, but get the same message.  I've had it from the first
day Sonos announced Google integration so it's not new, I just haven't
resolved it.  The diagnostic report I sent to Sonos says all is as it should
be so my only option now I think is to go through the process without
VoiceOver and see if that cracks it.  If it doesn't I may be beaten, but
given a few of us have got exactly the same message, and we are all using
VoiceOver or TalkBack, I am wondering if it has something to do with the
log-in screen and TTS.  It's not a massive deal for me because I can use my
Google devices separately, and have Alexa finding Sonos anyway, but it's
annoying me that it doesn't work and I'm curious to know why.

Kind regards,

Jackie Brown