[BCAB] trying to connect to my sonos

Adrian Picton adrian.picton at yahoo.co.uk
Thu Oct 3 22:28:18 BST 2019

Jackie,
Personally I don’t think this is a Voiceover issue but a bug which has arisen at some point with Sonos integration with other IOS apps. It’s certainly been mentioned in the Sonos Community and the advice from Sonos Support has been to restart your router but this doesn’t appear to work.
I told Sonos Support I had tried that, as well as restarting my phone and swiping the Sonos and Alexa apps out of App Switcher all to no avail and they agreed to feed this back within Sonos. Let’s hope they have a fix soon.
Adrian.

Sent from Yahoo Mail for iPhone