[BCAB] Google Docs

Colin Phelan Colin_Phelan at pmlgroup.com
Fri Oct 4 08:01:47 BST 2019

All,
I am attempting to download and log into the google docs tool that allows me to view files using a windows explorer interface rather than using the cloud as I have on my desktop for Dropbox and One Drive.
I have downloaded what I believe to be the tool and now have  3 icons on the desktop - google docs, sheets and slides.
When I open docs I then log in and am presented with a number of options including templates etc, but the interface remains in my browser - how do I get to the interface similar to that achieved for Dropbox and One Drive if that makes sense?
Thanks for any help
Colin