[BCAB] Deleting an event in Outlook 365 on desktop

Vic Pereira vic.pereira at virn.ca
Fri Oct 4 17:41:17 BST 2019

Try the following:
Open up outlook;
Press control plus the number two to call up the Calendar;
Press alt key plus the V;
Press the down arrow key;
From here you can select active or List.
Note: active are those appointmeNote: active are those appointments that have not happened yet, while list is every entry that you have not deleted, Including active appointments.
That will show all of your appointments in and easy to read List view. You can then use the up and down arrow keys to move up and down the list.
Press delete on the entry you want to delete or press the applications menu key for additional options.
Vic

Sent from my iPhone

> On Oct 3, 2019, at 09:38, Barry Hill <barry.hill3 at sky.com> wrote:

Hi all

I'd appreciate it if someone could give me instructions on how to delete a
recurring event in Outlook 365 on my desktop machine using either Jaws 19 or
NVDA.

Thanks in anticipation.

Cheers