[BCAB] Deleting an event in Outlook 365 on desktop

David Griffith daj.griffith at gmail.com
Fri Oct 4 21:05:01 BST 2019

Just to say that the instructions for this on my version of Outlook 365 are slightly different.
Control 2 for calendar
Then alt v to go the view tab
Cursor down
Then press  enter on  change view
Now you have to press control and right arrow to navigate Between Calendar,  active and list and I think there is also a preview option.

David Griffith
Sent from Mail for Windows 10