[BCAB] Android advice.

l81089.sms@nhs.net muzz.lakhani at googlemail.com
Fri Oct 4 22:27:51 BST 2019

Well Android comes in all shapes & sizes.
Motorola  Moto G & E are sub£100 options with not much corruption of the OS +timely updates.
Samsung’s Tab A is also good.
Google’s own devices are perhaps the best in class if Pure Android is going to be your bread & butter. They aren’t as cheap anymore, so make what you want of that.
Another way round the whole Android way would be to get an Amazon Kindle Fire tablet, then sideload Google Play services & through that, Talkback. That way, you can test both TB & AVV screen readers. Also,
you may wish to look at the AppleVis for Android:
http://www.inclusiveandroid.com
Some good advice there to get you started.
HTH
Muzz

Sent from my iPhone