[BCAB] Help please with the PDF application form

Andy Collins chitchat121 at icloud.com
Sun Oct 6 10:33:48 BST 2019

I have received a PDF application form as an email attachment, and I am able to read it on my iPhone okay. However, I need to add some personal details to the form, and I can read the columns where it asks for things like name email address phone number et cetera, but I can’t interact with these fields in order to enter data. Is there anything I can do with this type of PDF that will make it available to voice-over?
Kind regards
Andy Collins

Sent from my iPhone