[BCAB] Help please with the PDF application form

Claire Potter claire.potter99 at gmail.com
Sun Oct 6 10:49:08 BST 2019

Hi Andy, Pdf files are usually quite tricky to edit, have you tried converting it to Word, filling in your details, then saving it as PDF? Not sure how you would do it on your phone, I tend to use my laptop for things like that.

Claire Potter
Potters Place, where technology comes to life.
www.pottersplace.me.uk