[BCAB] Help please with the PDF application form

Andy Collins chitchat121 at icloud.com
Sun Oct 6 17:28:05 BST 2019

Thanks Claire – I tried doing that but without success. It has been pointed out to me that the PDF was probably a word  document originally , saved in PDF form and therefore is not really editable with voice-over. So I need to go back to the sender and asked them to send the original as a Word document
Andy Collins

Sent from my iPhone