[BCAB] cd drive handle

tom reid tomgoog7 at gmail.com
Sun Oct 6 18:30:24 BST 2019

Hi folks, the thing that you press to open the cd drive has broken.

The drive is fine, but, now hard to open. I'm calling the thing a handle or
clip. I'm not finding it in searches. Can you get this part separately and
if so, what do you call it. Not so much a cheapskate, but, don't want to
fiddle about opening a laptop if I can avoid it. Tom

More information about the Bcab mailing list