[BCAB] Really strange file behavour, can anyone help?

Claire Potter claire.potter99 at gmail.com
Sun Oct 6 21:31:02 BST 2019

Hi all, I apologise for cross-posting this, but am wondering if anyone can help with a very odd problem. I have a pen drive which I use to store all of my business photographs, that's the only files it has on it, all in JPG format. Today I went into the pendrive to look for something, and noticed that the first 8 files have become inaccessible, their names just have a load of latin symmbols, and I can't open them at all, what's even stranger is that if I try and delete them, nothing happens, and if that's not enough, if I go into the pendrive using my mac, I can't  see the files! Does anyone have any ideas of what could be wrong?

Claire Potter
Potter's place, where technology comes to life!
www.pottersplace.me.uk
NVDA Certified Expert 2019.