[BCAB] NEED HELP ON CHOOSING NEW EMAIL ADDRESS

Andrew Hodgson andrew at hodgson.io
Mon Oct 7 10:21:01 BST 2019

Hi,

I recommend outlook.com over gmail.com these days because outlook.com gives you an Exchange interface which you can sync calendars to etc, very cool.  Outlook.com gives you POP3 and IMAP access as well should you need it, but I would highly recommend if using clients like Outlook and phone based apps to use the Outlook protocol which ensures your email and calendar are synced across all devices.

If you want your own domain go with www.gandi.net, they give you 5 free POP/IMAP email accounts but of course no calendar syncing there.

Andrew.