[BCAB] Really strange file behavour, can anyone help?

Andrew Hodgson andrew at hodgson.io
Mon Oct 7 10:44:09 BST 2019

Hi,

Its likely the drive was removed without ejecting it and data was being written to the drive.  If you go into the drive properties one of the options there is to run a file system scan and this is what you need to do in the first instance.  I have also seen drives just die on me for various reasons, so that is something you may need to think about.  Before going that route though I would reformat the drive.

Andrew.