[BCAB] Natwest App on iphone

Paul Nugent paul.k.nugent at btinternet.com
Mon Oct 7 10:57:59 BST 2019

Hello,

I thought I would just let you know that I have had some issues using the
Nat West App, when making a payment. The Payee isn't reading too well, and
the final confirmation now appears to be in a graphical format and so
completely unreadable by voice Over. I have contacted Nat West and they are
going to look into it. It appears that changes have been made recently, and
the person I spoke to seemed pretty switched on and helpful. I am hopeful
that this will be sorted out in the next few weeks.

Cheers

Paul