[BCAB] Really strange file behavour, can anyone help?

Claire Potter claire.potter99 at gmail.com
Mon Oct 7 11:05:37 BST 2019

Hi Andrew,
Oh dear, I think I just made it worse, I probably selected the wrong option,
but I went into properties and did the error check, it did the repair, and
now my drive is totally blank and all my photos are gone, trust me to do
that! Thank you anyway, not sure if I'll get them back now.

Claire Potter
Potters Place, where technology comes to life.
www.pottersplace.me.uk