[BCAB] JAWS Config for QWS

tim.pennick at btinternet.com tim.pennick at btinternet.com
Mon Oct 7 11:15:35 BST 2019

Hi All,

I'm working through the tutorials for QWS, the Quick Windows Sequencer.  I
noticed that some of the keystrokes described, don't work as expected, and
suspect that this is because JAWS is grabbing the keystroke.  I can pass
through keys on an individual basis, but can't remember how you define a
keystroke that should always be passed through within a particular
application.  I can't find any config files on the web, specifically for
JAWS and QWS, but would be interested:

1.	If anyone already has QWS configuration files, or
2.	If someone can remind me how, on a more generalised basis, you
prevent JAWS from grabbing a specific keystroke.

Regards and thanks,

Tim