[BCAB] Really strange file behavour, can anyone help?

David Griffith daj.griffith at gmail.com
Mon Oct 7 12:13:00 BST 2019

I would personally extend  this caution not just to flash drives but to all external drives.
I always try to ensure critical data is both in the  cloud and also on external drives.
It is a belt and braces approach but I would only surrender this approach for data I was prepared to lose.
David Griffith

Sent from Mail for Windows 10