[BCAB] NEED HELP ON CHOOSING NEW EMAIL ADDRESS

Jackie Brown jackieannbrown62 at gmail.com
Mon Oct 7 12:38:30 BST 2019

Hi Steve

It's a long time ago since I created my Gmail address, but I remember the
process wasn't too clever at that time: the choosing of an Email itself
seemed to be tricky.  Still, if it's easier now then it's one way to go.  As
Andrew says though, if you are a 365 user, so is Outlook.com.

Kind regards,

Jackie Brown