[BCAB] Windows 10

Ben Mustill-Rose ben at benmr.com
Mon Oct 7 19:12:16 BST 2019

It probably won't be completely painless if you attempt it yourself.
I'd suggest taking it to a local shop or using one of the people on
this list who perform computer repairs / upgrades for blind people.
The upgrade its self is still actually free so anything you'd be
paying would be covering the persons time.