[BCAB] Really strange file behavour, can anyone help?

David Griffith daj.griffith at gmail.com
Mon Oct 7 20:10:54 BST 2019

I believe the inbuilt Windows Method is simply to bring up the context menu on the folder  or file you wish to   compress and then go to the send to menu and from there select compress to zip folder.

This creates a zip folder  in the same directory  as the folder or file.
I do have 7-zip installed but I am fairly certain the commands above apply to all Windows 10 machines and needs no extra software to run. I am afraid I don’t have a machine without 7zip to check.
David Griffith

Sent from Mail for Windows 10