[BCAB] Windows 10

Andrew Hodgson andrew at hodgson.io
Mon Oct 7 20:16:08 BST 2019

Hi,

In addition to what Ben says Windows 7 is out of support in January 2020 so will get no security updates.  Depending on how old the system is now as well it may be worth looking to get a new system and transfer that way, Windows 10 originally being available in 2015, however it is certainly possible to do the upgrade.

Also bear in mind updates to software like JFW which is something to take into account.

Andrew.