[BCAB] Alarms in iPhone Reminders

tim.pennick at btinternet.com tim.pennick at btinternet.com
Tue Oct 8 09:01:10 BST 2019

Hi Norman,

I was suspecting that I wasn't getting alarms from reminders, but this now
seems to be working OK.  Have you installed the latest update, which I think
is 13.1.2.  I'm wondering if the lack of alarm is a bug that's been fixed in
the latest version which was installed on my phone a couple of days ago.

Regards,

Tim