[BCAB] CAN'T SEND EMAIL FROM NEWLY CREATED OUTLOOK.COM ADDRESS

lists.godfrey-mckay at virginmedia.com lists.godfrey-mckay at virginmedia.com
Wed Oct 9 11:18:32 BST 2019

Hi Andrew,

Thanks for the suggestion, and when I looked at the msg from MS more
closely, I saw that I needed to verify my account.

I asked for the access code to be sent, and hearing nothing, got another msg
saying that my limit had been exceeded, and I could get another code if I
tried tomorrow.

Think that's probably what I need to do now.

If you think there's anything else, please let me know.

Thanks for the help,

All the best,
Richard
Richard Godfrey-McKay
Telephone: 01738-445-880
if you haven't called before you may be asked to identify yourself by the
Truecall call screening service