[BCAB] SUPREME COURT CASE

Barry Hill barry.hill3 at sky.com
Wed Oct 9 12:34:52 BST 2019

I'm glad that it was not heard by the Supreme Court, but I can understand
Dominoes stance.  There are lorry loads of ambulance-chaser style lawyers
popping up across America just to encourage disabled people to sue companies
who might be breaking the law out of ignorance of what is specifically
needed to make an app or website accessible.  They are calling for a
standard that organisations can use.  Oh, and it's not over yet.  Dominoes
are still going to fight it in lower courts.  Still, I doubt they will win.