[BCAB] Horrible new iPhone keyboard behaviour

lists.godfrey-mckay at virginmedia.com lists.godfrey-mckay at virginmedia.com
Wed Oct 9 16:14:04 BST 2019

Jackie, Haven't upgraded yet.

What's the current thinking on the upgrade please?

Are there any things I used to be able to do which I wouldn't now be able to
do?

Thanks for any opinion,

All the best,
Richard
Richard Godfrey-McKay
Telephone: 01738-445-880
if you haven't called before you may be asked to identify yourself by the
Truecall call screening service