[BCAB] Horrible new iPhone keyboard behaviour

Andrew Hodgson andrew at hodgson.io
Wed Oct 9 16:23:06 BST 2019

Hi,

That's a bit of an open ended question since we don't know what you used to be able to do before.  I believe the current version is stable.  I turned off the haptics in VoiceOver and also the slide keyboard as I have no idea how it is supposed to work, but other than that its business as usual for me.

I haven't done anything with Braille right now so can't comment on that.

Andrew.