[BCAB] SUPREME COURT CASE

Yusuf Osman yusuf.osman at yusufosman.org.uk
Wed Oct 9 16:32:50 BST 2019

I think given a lower court ruled in favour of the plaintive and the Supreme court refused to participate, for want of a better word, it is safe to assume that the App/site was inaccessible. There are issues about accessibility and usability but there are things that would make an App/Site inaccessible including unlabelled buttons, meaningless links and controls that aren't visible at all to screenreaders. If there were any question about this particular case I would have thought that the company concerned would have pulled out all the stops to prove it's accessibility and if they didn't, then more fool them.
Yusuf