[BCAB] SUPREME COURT CASE

goshawk on horseback goshawk_on_horseback at fastmail.co.uk
Wed Oct 9 17:15:52 BST 2019

trouble is, that not everyone is a top tech user, fully familiar with every
single navigation key or gesture, and every mode of navigation or reading.
to put it in the context of your message, the person able to use what ever
site/app/service in question, may be one of those, able to use that skill to
access it.
where as the other person who is not able to access it, may well be ok with
using tech, but doesn't quite have that super high skill level.
things need to be accessible in general, not just to those elite techies.

Simon