[BCAB] Horrible new iPhone keyboard behaviour

Jackie Brown jackieannbrown62 at gmail.com
Wed Oct 9 17:25:45 BST 2019

Hi Richard

It's mainly the Messages app that feels different to me which you probably
wouldn't notice if you were using Siri to dictate your messages.  As I
don't, and prefer to type manually with my finger, I have discovered a
couple of irritating quirks that I wish weren't there.

Some of the problems that I noticed in iOS 13 have been rectified with the
13.01 and 13.02 updates so that's good, but I still preferred iOS 12.  Never
mind, there's no point going back, just go for it, you might like it.

Kind regards,

Jackie Brown