[BCAB] bluesound with the google assistant

john gallagher john at pianotuner.plus.com
Wed Oct 9 18:40:38 BST 2019

hi list

steve would be very interested to find out how you go with the bluesound i just cannot connect with the sonos

so, in respect to my play 1 speakers which bluesound are very similar also i wonder if bluesound are ready to bring something new out.

it's a real shame you cannot demo the difference with the high end audio on a podcast i really do wonder what the actual difference is between listening to the say amazon music hd on my sonos to the bluesound would be.

i do know that when i put amazon music on my i-phone it plays merry hell with the sound for some reason.