[BCAB] Outlook oddity

Richard Bartholomew richard at barthouse.org
Thu Oct 10 13:37:26 BST 2019

Hi,

I've a different Outlook oddity with Office 365 which has started to rear
its ugly head over past few weeks!

I have several accounts defined to Outlook but, periodically, my main one,
ie the account which is automatically opened when launching Outlook, stops
sending and receiving mail - all the other accounts still work normally at
this point!  For completeness, I am not using Exchange but they are all imap
accounts!

If I close Outlook and try to re-open it, it doesn't open as the process is
still running so I need to kill the process with taskkill.

Any thoughts as to why this is happening gratefully received.

Cheers
Richard Bartholomew