[BCAB] SUPREME COURT CASE

George Bell george at techno-vision.co.uk
Thu Oct 10 14:17:43 BST 2019

Hi Mike,

I guess I am not making myself clear here.

Many developers came up the old fashioned way, hand coding HTML, and even to this day, still do.  It seems many of their employers are simply not aware that the IT world has entered the 21st Century, and there are now many tools which make the whole process not only easier and quicker, but moreover include a multiplicity of validators.

Personally, I've selected the whole lot, and not regretted it.

George