[BCAB] Jumping Web Pages

Pele West pele.westlists at gmail.com
Thu Oct 10 15:05:55 BST 2019

Hi Everyone

I am testing the RNIB's new Online Reading Service. When I use Chrome
with JAWS 2019 I work my way down the page and it suddenly jumps to the
bottom. I can get back up the page by scrolling up, and it does not seem
to jump again. This does not happen in Firefox with Window-Eyes.

I have noticed this happening with a few websites lately. Is there a
setting I can change to stop it?

I am using Windows 7. Google seems to tell me that this is a problem
with Chrome, but I have not found a way of solving it.

Thanks

Pele West