[BCAB] Horrible new iPhone keyboard behaviour

Madleen Mann Madleen.Mann at rnib.org.uk
Fri Oct 11 09:17:59 BST 2019

I have a question to you all! Did anyone notice the following:
 With the new Iphone 11 pro but I noticed this also on the  x and xs,  and 13.02!
On the keyboard behaviour
I have an English and a German keyboard installed.

When I use dictation *in English* it constantly  mixes up both languages, only if I then once change it to German and back to English will it *sometimes* work!

It drives me crazy!

It is a problem with speech recognition either with the software or a server problem!
Does anyone note this and have you any suggestions what I can do to try and reduce this?
Best regards,
*               Madleen Mann,
*               Technology For Life Co-Ordinator
*               RNIB Customer Service and Support
*               Direct Line: 0207 391 2308
*               Mobile:      07783172099
*               Helpline:    03031239999
*               Email:       madleen.mann at rnib.org.uk<mailto:madleen.mann at rnib.org.uk>
*
*               105, Judd Street,
London WC1H 9NE