[BCAB] Whether it is Accessible or Useable that is the Question

Steve Nutt steve at comproom.co.uk
Fri Oct 11 11:13:00 BST 2019

Hi Vic,

That is exactly my point.  You can't blame web sites for lazy users, who
won't learn their screen reading tech.

I know some users who only go round web sites with arrow keys.  When I hear
it, it sounds painful to listen to.  Some don't even know the concepts of
headings.  Does that make a web site inaccessible if they don't know how to
use it?  Of course it doesn't.

I have used Dominoes on the web and through their app for years, and I
haven't found any accessibility issues with it thus far.