[BCAB] Whether it is Accessible or Useable that is the Question

Agent Orange agentorange at talktalk.net
Fri Oct 11 12:53:28 BST 2019

I am only wondering but maybe it helps that you can compensate a little by
seeing the screen slightly?  As a pure screen reader user that does not see
the screen, I come up against fairly regular difficulties with websites.
Sometimes these can be overcome with trial and error, sometimes not.  Date
pickers are a classic case if you are booking a ticket or similar, they are
rarely very accessible and often completely inaccessible.

Phil