[BCAB] Accessible TV Guide

John Farley john_farley at btinternet.com
Fri Oct 11 13:07:51 BST 2019

Hello Steve,

It does not make sense that it does not include Sky. Please see the
following from the document:

The Freeview platform is managed by Digital UK Ltd and DTV Services Ltd. The
companies
have four common shareholders - BBC, ITV, Channel 4 and Arqiva - and Sky is
shareholder in DTV Services Ltd.

The fact that Sky is a shareholder surely means that it would be to their
advantage to include Sky channels.

Regards John