[BCAB] Recommendation for Anti virus for Mac

Life in Six Dots hello at lifeinsixdots.com
Sat Oct 12 08:25:25 BST 2019

Hi Barry,

I've been using Bitdefender on all my devices for several years now, and as
a heavy braille user I've found it to be fairly accessible on macOS. They do
change features ever now and again that I need to enable. Other than that
leaving it on AutoPilot saves me having to do anything on a day-to-day basis
and I've had no issues with viruses, etc ... since I started using it.

Mac aside, I also have Bitdefender installed on my iPhone, BrailleNote, and
Windows.

All the best, Paul