[BCAB] PROBLEMS WITH IPAD AFTER UPDATE

Ian Macrae ian.macrae1 at sky.com
Sat Oct 12 12:55:39 BST 2019

I have just updated my iPad Air2 to 13.1.2 and am experiencing the following problems.

1. My AirPods although showing as connected in settings are not producing VO speech. However, speech is audible via the speaker and with either lightning or 3.5 jack wired Ear-pods.

2. Although I have selected Daniel enhanced as my VO voice the one I’m hearing is Daniel compact.

Has anyone else experienced these problems or can anyone suggest how to cure them please?

With thanks.

Ian Macrae

ian.macrae1 at sky.com