[BCAB] parental guidance lock on bbc web pages

Jim McAuslan jimmcauslan1 at gmail.com
Sat Oct 12 20:34:28 BST 2019

Hello Ben,

Weel, the problem seemed to sort itself.
When I got to my pc this morning at about 6.30 I went to the BBC
programme web page and lo and behold the parental guidance lock wasn't
in operation.
The adult content protion of the programme was still there so no problem.

I wonder if the BBC 9'oclock water shed was the problem.
I will endeavour to go to my BBC account and see what I can do to
prevent this happening again.

Jim McAuslan from sunny Findhorn
Life is a sexually transmitted condition with a 100 percent fatality rate