[BCAB] Domain and email hosting recommendations

John jjsturt at googlemail.com
Mon Oct 14 08:27:49 BST 2019

Hello

I currently use Wix for our hosting,mailbox and website tinkering.

The mailboxes they sell are G-Suite so are backed by Google as far as i
know.

The only down side is the price but if you keep an eye out they do do deals.

HTH

On 13/10/2019 10:17, Mobeen Iqbal wrote:
> Hi Lu.
>
> We use Falcoda and Krystal for our hosting needs. Krystal have always
> been very helpful and accommodating as have Falcoda. The only gripe I
> have with falcoda is the fact they have a captcha to log in to the
> control panel, but if you have good hearing the audio one will get you
> in.
>
> Cheers,
>
> Mo.
>

> On 13/10/2019 09:20, Life in Six Dots wrote:
>> Hi Lu,
>>
>> I use two companies. UK2.net and GoDaddy. Both offer email only
>> packages as
>> well as a number of hosting options.
>>
>> UK2.net email hosting requires you to set up the account within your CHI
>> account and manually add an email address to which ever device you
>> want to
>> receive your emails. This can be either IMAP or POP with or without SSL.
>>
>> GoDaddy using Microsoft Exchange. Again setup the email account from
>> your
>> GoDaddy account and then sign into the Exchange on your device.
>>
>> Both the CHI Account on UK2 and the GoDaddy account are accessible
>> for me,
>> and I'm a heavy braille user.
>>
>> I will add that the Customer Service I have received from UK2.net
>> over the
>> last fifteen years or so has been excellent. I've not need to use the
>> GoDaddy Customer Service so I can't speak about them.
>>
>> There are plenty of other good hosting companies out there but I've
>> not felt
>> the need to tried them.
>>
>> I hope this helps some. If you have a specific question I'll try and
>> answer
>> it.
>>
>> All the best, Paul

John from Woodside Apps - Accessible Apps and games for mobile devices.
Our latest game is Tank Battle Endless Gunner
https://apple.co/2Xgjx1C
Also we present  Knight Commander.
https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/knight-commander/id1386064178?mt=8
for all our other accessible apps and games  such as Minesweeper Deluxe,Super Tile Smash and Wordfinder please visit
https://www.woodsideapps.co.uk