[BCAB] Amazon Music HD (Sonos)

Steve Nutt steve at comproom.co.uk
Mon Oct 14 12:26:30 BST 2019

Hi,

I don't think I ever said that Amazon HD was not supported on Sonos.

What I did say is HD is not Hi Res, and people are confusing it.  HD is only CD quality.  I did say that Sonos will support nothing above 16-bit, CD quality, whereas others, Bluesound, Naim, to name just two, do support those higher bit rates.

Amazon HD will also only support CD quality music.