[BCAB] music services

john gallagher john at pianotuner.plus.com
Mon Oct 14 12:48:49 BST 2019

hi all,

neil yes i find all this rather difficult to take in. i must tell the truth and say with my amazon hd on my sonos to me there is hardly any difference

again like steve says if you want the best high res audio you have to pay for good maybe bluesound speakers and also a higher monthly fee for the very high res music.

i really will have to see how i can listen to the difference somehow.

it is very difficult to take all this in there are so many speakers on the market like the ultimate ears boom 3 but, does this do cd quality or higher