[BCAB] music services

john gallagher john at pianotuner.plus.com
Mon Oct 14 13:29:30 BST 2019

hi ibrahim

yes i also got some very good headphones maybe the version before yours because i don't have the voice services in them but the sound is very very good indeed.

if i ask to play the amazon hd playlist it does sound very good what i must do inn december is see whether it's worth paying extra for the hd.

as jacky says you have to be aware of all the cost.

like the chap up our road every time a new car comes out he has to have it. does he go anywhere in it no he does not. i do read a lot though from what hifi and tech advisor and some of the articles are very interesting indeed. i bet if i went in to the nearest seven oaks audio they would not be able to show me very high res music on their speakers.

also for me a lot of music i listen ! is back in the 1960's so you will never get it to sound brilliant.